CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Date Night

I always look forward to having Date Night with Bub. I guess we are very lucky in the respect that his parents live very close and love to have Kaylea come to their house on Friday nights. She usually spends the night with them about twice a month.

I'm not sure what we will do tonight. I know it will involve going out to eat, but other than that, who knows!!! We have been known to go get take-out and rent a movie. I guess a "date" for us doesn't have the same meaning as it did in the early days. Nowadays anytime that we are alone it is a "date".

Whatever the evening brings, I'm sure it will be enjoyed by both of us.

P.S. Please, no phone calls after 9:00 pm (just kiddin!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LALALALALALALA... I don't want to know what's going on over there! Making a mental note to poke out my mind's eye by morning.

Mary said...

Shoot! I am a day late!! I would have been calling non-stop!!! Hope date night was..... enjoyable.