CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

They Got Me!!!!!!!!

WOW, what a weekend. As you all know, last Tuesday was my birthday. Well, Sunday was Mr. Bob's and TrickyVicky's Birthday, as well. Sis decided to have a party for all of the April Birthdays (so I thought) at her house on Saturday evening. So Saturday, Mom, Sis and I spent the morning preparing food for the big birthday party. Sis finally sent Mom and me home about 3:00 so that we could get ready and return at 8:00 for the party. Imagine my surprise when I returned for the party and found that I was the guest of honor. Sis and Mom had organized a surprise birthday party for me! This was the first surprise party I had ever had. I couldn't believe how they had fooled me.

The guests included: Sis, Mr. Bob and Miss C; Mom, JimBob, Dad, Grammy and Pappy; Jill, Charles and TrickyVicky; and my Bunco Girls - Pam, Ellen, Emily, Sarah, Lisa, Linda and her husband Warren. I want to thank all of them for coming to the party. It felt so good to see all of them there. I often feel like I don't have that many friends, but Saturday night I realized that I have a lot of people that care about me.

Thanks to all of you; you're the BEST!!!!!!!! (And you made the BIG 4-0 a lot of fun!)

1 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like a great time!! How fun!