CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Yes, I am alive...

I know that it has been awhile since I last posted anything, but I just haven't had the time. Somehow, life has gotten in the way:)

Last week, Kaylea was attending art camp in the morning and then we had VBS in the evening. I worked in the kitchen at VBS and when we got home, I was just too tired to do anything. Then Sunday, Kaylea and I went to Macon, GA, to meet up with ThiThi and visit with Memommy and Mr. Jimmy. While we were in GA, mom had a Taste of Home party (yea MOM!) and we did some shopping(yea MOM, again!). Finally, we drove home yesterday (Thursday) and now I am preparing for Barry's parents 40th wedding anniversary party (yea Pappy and Grammy!)

Maybe next week will get back to normal. I hope so, anyway, because I need some downtime so I can catch my breath. WHEW.

Thank you to all my loyal followers. I see you guys haven't given up on me. That is a great feeling!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey girl, I was starting to wonder!!!! Sounds like a busy/crazy week.

Life here is nutso, too. But, we're somehow managing to scrape by! :)

Glad you're back. I may want to talk to you about booking a party one of these days. . . :)

overtly trite said...

I was beginning to wonder if you fell off the face of the earth ;)

Pappy & Grammy said...

WELCOME HOME! We missed you all very, very much!