CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Blog - But Why?????

Well, it is real simple. There were many times that I sat down to type up a post on Curiously Kaylea and thought to myself, well this isn't about Kaylea. You see, I found that I had more to talk about than just my daughter. Imagine that - a stay-at-home mom with more on her mind than just her child. Say it ain't so.

Just so everyone can get to know me a little better, I have created The Ever Growing List(s) of Random Things I Love and Things I Don't Love So Much (Hate is such a strong word). Trust me, these lists are totally random and will be growing. I, also, made a list of my Cast of Characters, just so you don't get confused. This will probably continue to grow, also.

There is no telling what all I will talk about. It could be anything from a favorite recipe to politics to who won the t-ball game at Bower's Field. Not a lot goes on in our sleepy little community south of Knoxville, but there is enough to make this Florida transplant scratch her head and wonder sometimes. Regardless of the subject, I hope you will enjoy my ramblings.

Welcome aboard!

0 comments: