CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sephora, Knoxville Welcomes You!

Whoot Whoot! We finally have a Sephora in Knoxville. Today is the Grand Opening of their store at West Town. I can't tell you how many times I have wished for this day to come.

I'm sure you are asking yourself, "What's the big deal?"





Well, if you look on The Ever Growing List of Random Things I Love, # 13 is bareMinerals make-up.





Up until now my only choices for acquiring my MUST HAVE make-up were to either drive to a small natural/health herbal remedy type store way out in Farragut or order my stuff on the Internet. Both options were a real pain in my a*%.


Now, FINALLY, I can get my make-up fix at the mall, like everyone else. I am sooooo happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and now I don't have to mail-order my Shu Uemura Mascara... the best damned mascara in the world!!! I saw Mecca - I mean Sephora- yesterday. But the mean old Bob wouldn't let me go in. Bad Bob, Bob is bad!

Rima said...

We have one in the mall by my house, too, and it's DANGEROUS. You'll leave with more than just your Bare Minerals makeup!

By the way, thanks for stopping by my site and commenting the other day! I really appreciate it ;)

overtly trite said...

my dreaded mall trip this weekend is brightened by the plans to visit Sephora :)