CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Test Came Back Positive

...and no it wasn't a pregnancy test. Bub, who is feeling much better, drug my sorry butt to the Doctor this morning and they gave me a flu test. Well, SURPRISE SURPRISE! It came back positive for "Strand B." And to quote my doctor, "There are two strands, A & B, with B being the worst. Naturally, you have strand B." Ya know, this is just my luck. I can't even catch a break and get the lesser of the two flu bugs.

Hopefully, the Tamiflu with kick in soon. I can't take another night like last night. No sleep! High Fever! The sweats! The chills! Aches and aches and aches!

Bah humbug to the flu!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

That stinks!! Get well soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and if you need anything, just call. I'll leave it on the porch or something like that. Sorry, my sister contract doesn't cover Pest House entry or nursing... and really, would you want me nursing you? You know the sorry existence the Bob has right now... not the most understanding or sympathetic care provider. I'm just sayin'.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Ugh! I had the flu in February. It just stunk. :(