CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Alive

No, the flu didn't kill me, though I thought it was going to for awhile. Things have just been a little crazy around Casa Jennilu. There was the whole volunteering at Kaylea's school thing AND the whole getting ready for Easter thing AND then the whole getting the house ready for Easter company thing AND then the whole getting ready for our spring break trip thing AND so on....... I know, you get the message.

Anywho, ThiThi, Kaylea and I are in Macon at Mom's and Jim Bob's enjoying the semi-warm weather and our little break. There has been lots of shopping and I am happy to say that Kaylea will not have run the streets nakey this spring/summer. She once again has clothes THAT FIT! Boocoodles of thanks from Kaylea (and Bub and me) to Memommy and Auntie M for the wardrobe intervention! Kaylea likes to complain about the "shopping, shopping, shopping" but secretly she loves it!

Today, we are off to get our haircuts. My Beckham Bob is starting to look a little shabby and it needs a trim. After getting beautified who knows where we will end up, but I am quite certain it will involve some food and some more shopping. Yes, we are so predictable, but we don't care; we're just having fun Franklin girl style.

I hope everyone it enjoying their spring. I promise to write more regularly.

1 comments:

Mary said...

We are in need of a shopping intervention here, too! Hate the expense, but it can be so much fun!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better!