CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Happy Day

Thursday my birthday present was delivered and here it is:



I am still waiting on two additional chairs, but they are scheduled to be delivered on April 24th. I guess my birthday will last all month long. Yeah Me!

Once the other chairs arrive, I will be ready for my BUNCO girls and all of the holiday meals. Now, I have seating for 14 that doesn't involve TV trays or sitting on the floor. Woo Hoo, lets have a party!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Jennilu! You did find me -- and I believe that we ARE indeed near each other.

My e-mail may or may not be available on my blog, I can't remember.

(shccangie(at)yahoo(dot)com)

Drop me a line, and let me know how you found me.

--Angie

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I LOVE that! So pretty. Love the sideboard, too.

OK I have a confession to make. I am 38 years old and STILL do not have formal dining room furniture. Waaaah! ;)

Rima said...

Oh, that dining set is just gorgeous! And I love the hutch, too. Happy entertaining!