CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just Doin' My Part

Well, friends, let's all say a little prayer for Kaylea today. She is very nervous about the TCAP testing that starts tomorrow. I have given her the only advise I can:

  1. Take your time
  2. Read carefully
  3. Pay attention
  4. Check your answers
  5. Don't race to be the first one finished

I really don't know what else to tell her. I wish she didn't have such anxiety over these tests; I'm sure she will do just fine!

In addition to cheering on my daughter, I volunteered to supply her class with morning snacks for each of the testing days. I know it is important for the children to eat a good breakfast in order to concentrate; unfortunately, some of the kids might not get one at home. So, I am preparing the snacks for Ms. W. Here is the menu:

  • Monday - Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups with Orange Juice
  • Tuesday - Cereal with Milk
  • Wednesday - Ham and Cheese Biscuits with Orange Juice
  • Thursday - Doughnuts with Milk

Hopefully, this will fill their bellies and help them concentrate on the important stuff.

Ms. W.'s Class ROCKS!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey, for bacon egg & cheese cups, I'D take the TCAPs again!!! : )

overtly trite said...

can't wait for this fun!
what grade do they start?

Jennilu said...

The TCAP's start when they are in First grade. You still have another year - Lucky YOU!!!!!!