CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Call Me Cra-Z

I have a secret. I am Cra-z! Well, that's the rumor, anyway. But, that's no secret. You see, I discovered the most awesome product for getting stains out of clothes. It is Cra-Z Soap. This stuff works miracles on my stain filled laundry. It is the only thing I have found that successfully gets red clay mud out of clothes. I just wish I would have known about this back when Bub played softball. He might have looked like we actually washed his uniform. It is also useful for cleaning any type of greasy mess. You can even wash your dirty hands with it and it won't irritate your skin. If you have a baby with spit-up issues, a messy child that always finds the dirt (like Kaylea), or a husband that likes to go to the garage and get real greasy, you need this stuff. Here is a link to there website.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, crazy runs in the family... well, okay, more like gallops. But anyway, that soap put a hole in my favorite Mickey Mouse Tee Shirt long ago... I don't trust it. Okay, maybe it might have had something to do with using it in conjunction with bleach & shout... maybe. But I'm still blaming the soap. Because you know, that was my favorite shirt!

Angie said...

okay. . .so now that I know we live in the same town, I'm on "jenny" watch.

I swear I thought I saw you today. . . .near Food City - during that after-school rush hour. . . .

Jennilu said...

Now, now, Missybw - don't go hatin' on the fabulousness that IS Cra-z. If you recall, I was the one helping to get said stain out of your "favorite Mickey Mouse shirt." I'm sure that the hole might have been a direct product of mixing BLEACH with SHOUT with SPRAY 'N WASH with Cra-z Soap. Hell, giving the shirt a chemical burn was the only way to get that stain out. All you reader out there, trust me. I have never had another garment damaged as a result of it encountering the Craz-y stuff.

Petula said...

Thanks for the tip! I can't stand stained clothing and I am always looking for great cleaning products and whatnot!

Wardie5150 said...

I am Cra-z as well :) I love the stuff. I have a white shirt that has had a black grease ring stain on it for over 2 years. Been washed and dryed more than i could count. I wet the shirt, rubbed the soap on it, 5 minutes of rubbing it together and it actually took the stain out completely!!!