CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gidgets and Gadgets and Gizmos Galore

Yesterday, I spent a lot of time building a playlist for my Myspace page and thought, "Wow, I wish there was someway to put music on my Blog." So, I began thinking about it and figured out a way. Now, I will have a song playing on my Blog. I guess the song will change with my moods or if I hear something new that I want to share. Right now, I am playing "Jesus and Gravity" by Dolly Parton. This is her new single and when I heard it on the radio yesterday, I thought it was a keeper. I hope you like it, as well. If not, just turn the volume down on your speakers and watch for the tune to change. :)

P.S. I am going to be adding a Beach playlist to Curiously Kaylea to go along with our vacation countdown clock. Yes, we are just a little excited!!!!!! Woo Hoo!