CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

MeMeMeMeMeMeMeeeeeeeeee

O.K. I got tagged by my ThiThi, you know her as Missy over at the Monkey House, to participate in the spreading of the MeMe joy. So, here I go. I hope you all enjoy it.

Name one thing you do every day:

  • Tell Bub and Kaylea that I love them

Name 5 things / people that make you feel good:
  • My family - all of them
  • Stinky puppy kisses from Angel
  • Listening to the laughter of children
  • Laughing until I cry
  • Cymbalta


Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:
  • Chocolate Eclairs
  • Fresh seafood
  • Jimbo's Barbeque with a side of hushpuppies to dip in the sauce (Lakeland, FL)
  • Mr. Fish cheeseburger and onion rings (Lakeland, FL)


Name 3 things that remind you of childhood:
  • Driving through Dandridge, TN
  • Holidays - Easter, Halloween, and Christmas
  • Smells - Norrell, Charlie, Old Spice, Right Guard, Perm Solution mixed with AquaNet, aroma from sewage treatment facility, and orange blossoms

Name 2 things you wish you could learn:
  • How to get Kaylea to stop arguing
  • How to sew

Now, that you know more about me than you probably wanted to, I am going give everyone an open tag. Please share your secrets with us, as well. We are dieing to hear them!

0 comments: