CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another Crazy Week

Wow, where has my week gone? So much to do, but so little time!

Monday, sis and I went to Dollywood so she could visit the International Festival. She had never been and wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I tried to warn her that it wasn't the be-all end-all of International Festivals, but she wanted to take a looksee for herself. Well, needless to say, she was totally underwhelmed. For a girl that is a regular at Epcot's World Showcase, she had mighty high expectations. Upon leaving, she was quite sure that Disney was not worried about Dolly putting them out of business.

Tuesday, I subbed at Kaylea's school. I am certain that I chose the wrong major in college. Instead of Elementary Education, I should have majored in Physical Education. What a life! You get to play dodge ball or kickball all day and you get paid a pretty good salary. Once again in my adult life I find myself saying, "Hind sight is 20/20."

Wednesday, I had a blast. Sis and I met Paula from Overtly Trite and Anna from Life with the Retro Moderns for lunch. When I say, "met", I am speaking in the literal since of the word. We have been reading their blogs for awhile and thought it would be fun to finally meet face to face. We all shared stories, had many laughs, and got to know one another better. I'm quite sure this will become a regular lunch date for us.

Thursday, was just LONG. I subbed all day and then stayed after school to help hand out cookie dough with the Parent Support Group. Kaylea and I didn't get home until almost 7:00. WHEW!

Friday and today, I have working in the house and trying to get it ready for my launch party on Monday evening. I am still working on the laundry (is it any surprise that I have left that chore for last?)

Hopefully, I will be able to watch my training DVD and get the grocery shopping done, tomorrow. We'll just keep our fingers crossed on that one. Don't give up on me, hopefully I will be able to write a little more frequently once the whirlwind passes.

0 comments: