CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Life In Pictures

I have written many posts this summer about different family events and special celebrations, but I couldn't seem to get the pictures included in the posts. So, here are the pictures that recap our summer. Enjoy!



SJ and Kaylea playing in the river at Family Reunion ~ June 2008






K8 and SJ at Family Reunion ~ June 2008





Mr. Bob on Father's Day ~ June 2008





The beautiful Miss C on Father's Day ~ June 2008





Pappy on Father's Day ~ June 2008





Miss C's Birthday ~ July 2008





Grammy and Pappy celebrating their 40th Anniversary - August 2008





Grammy's and Pappy's 40th Anniversary cake and cupcakes~ August 2008





The Anniversary cake ~ August 2008





Grammy and Pappy cutting their cake ~ August 2008





Grammy and Pappy feeding each other cake ~ August 2008





Bub's Birthday ~ August 2008





Bub's Birthday cake (handmade by Kaylea) ~ August 2008





Bub blowing out his candles (with a little help from Kaylea) ~ August 2008





My babies (Kaylea and Angel) and me ~ Summer 2008





Where has the summer gone? When I look back at these pictures, I can't believe that summer is now over and it is time to go back to school. It seems like all of this just happened last week. Oh well, I hope everyone out there had a great summer. Ours was a bit crazy and a little mixed up, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making a special summer for SJ. It was definitely the highlight for her!

Angie said...

I'm just pleased to say that I actually MET you this summer! ;)

Haven't seen you 'round town lately. . . but I've been moving at such an insanely crazy speed, I'm not surprised!

Pappy & Grammy said...

THANK YOU all so much for the 40th Anniversary celebration! We really had a wonderful time! All we really wanted was to spend time with family - which we got - plus a whole lot more. Barry & Jenni - Thank you ever so much for loving us. Bette & Jimmy, Missy & Bob - Thank you for welcoming us into your family and loving us also. AND, thank you for the gift - it brings my place settings to 8.

Love to all,

Angie said...

Oh my goodness!!!! She starts school tomorrow, doesn't she?!?!

Happy first day back, Kaylea!!!

That Chick Over There said...

There are some beautiful folks in these pictures!