CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy Daze of Autumn

Around our house there are a couple of times during the year that things just get CRAZY. The first being June and the next being mid-September through January. Honestly, I was in shock when I looked back at my previous post and saw how long it had been. I use to be a daily or every other day poster. But recently, I just haven't been able to find the time. I just don't know why I have been such a slacker. Gee, could it be,

  1. Starting a new job
  2. Being put in the hospital for 4 days
  3. Preparing for Kaylea's birthday party while fighting off a sinus infection
  4. Parents visiting for a week
  5. Camping trip last weekend
  6. Yard sale this weekend
  7. Preparing for another birthday party next weekend
  8. Camping the following weekend
  9. Halloween and costumes to create (Kaylea and me)
  10. Volunteering at Boo-at-the-Zoo
  11. Taste of Home Entertaining parties
  12. Thanksgiving
  13. Christmas (yes, there are only 78 days left)

It's enough to make a sane girl go a little crazy. I know I will make it though. I do every year, don't I?

1 comments:

overtly trite said...

I was beginning to think you had fallen off the face of the earth!