CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

******CAUTION, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPE-O'S, GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR BLOGGING******

Yes my friends, let me be the first to wish you a Happy Turkey Day. The day has started early here at our happy little home. We start sooooo early that ThiThi just spends the night so she get the turkey in the oven. So, WAKE UP! Our coffee is brewing; the bird is in the oven; and we have already started our Pre-Black Friday perusing on the Internet. By the way Angie, if you are up and about and see two grown women in their pajamas riding around our town looking for a newspaper, that will be us. Just smile and wave ;)

P.S. This was just too funny not to pass along. When I did spell check on my post I had spelled 'perusing' correctly; however, I had mispelled 'grammatical'. Go figure?

2 comments:

overtly trite said...

morning girls-happy Thanksgiving!

Angie said...

I didn't see anything. . .but our excitement was the water-main break outside our subdivision. Thankfully, it was two nights before Thanksgiving, so we all got showers! :)