CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I am definately in the holiday spirit. I hope you enjoy the new music and hopefully it will fill you with the spirit of the holidays, as well.




I have to say that I am kinda freaking out because I think I am almost ready for Christmas. All of the decorating is done; most of the presents have been bought AND wrapped; no Christmas baking this year so that is off the "To Do" list, as well. See what I mean; I think I am almost ready.




Whew!!!!! This is always such a crazy time of year and hopefully I can sit back and enjoy it a little more this year.




I have a few pictures of the homestead with its halls all decked. I hope you enjoy them.




No theme tree here, unless you consider ornaments with personal meaning a theme.




The stockings are hung by the chimney with care.....

0 comments: