CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

My ThiThi

Yes, many of you probably think that Missbw and I are a little weird because we call each other ThiThi. Well, let me tell you the cute little story behind it (don't worry Fris, I will try not to embarrass you too bad ;)

You see, many years ago, our stepmom, Fris, told us this story and it has just kinda stuck with us. Well, once upon a time Fris was on a car trip and began to have a really bad stomach ache. She made my dad stop at a gas station and she quickly made her way to the bathroom. Once inside, she made herself comfortable and proceeded to take care of the stomach pains. (How am I doing so far, Fris?) Then she heard some little girls come into the bathroom. From the sounds of their voices they were about 8 and 4. Together, they went into the stall next to Fris to use the bathroom. As they were using the bathroom, Fris had an uncontrollable gas pain which was rather noisy when it was released (We still ok, Fris?) Then she hears this little voice from the other stall say, "Hee Hee Hee! You tho thilly ThiThi, you faaw-ted." (Now, see Fris, that wasn't so bad, was it?)

So, if you are ever at the mall or WalMart or Target and you hear two grown women saying, "You tho thilly, ThiThi!" You will know that it is Missybw and me. Please come over and say, "Hi!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes some things are really the icing on the cake.(Now Fris I didn't say you were a cake)But girlswww. this has been a lasting entity of your lives. Love Ya,Memommy