CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're Back.....

Yes, we made it home from our trip without any major occurences. Of course, we all had a blast and it was nice getting to see everyone again.

I would recommend St. Simon's Island if you are wanting to vacation in a quiet and laid back ocean front community. The town is very quaint and non-commercialized. (I think we only saw one Putt Putt course on the island.) I wish we could have stayed longer so that we could wander around and see more of the island's treasures. It seems that vacations always end too soon.

Now that I am home I am gearing up for a big BUNCO game at my house this Friday. Yes, I play BUNCO. The girls I play with are a hoot and normally there is just a little bit of silliness going on. Since I am hostessing this month, I get to choose the theme. Well, I decided to have a pajama party; so, everyone is coming in their p.j.'s and I am serving them brunch. (since it's breakfast at dinner, I guess it would be brinner?) This should be another fun evening. Keep your fingers crossed that I win the big jackpot!

0 comments: