CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Who'd A Thunk It



I am a newcomer to this whole blogging thing and can't believe that I have been given an award. Of course, this really doesn't count because it came from my ThiThi. (But we don't have to tell anyone, now do we?)

I am glad that she enjoys my ramblings, and hopefully a few others might, also. I am truly honored to put this award on my blog. Thanks to all of you that stop by.

Because I am so new to the whole blogging thing, I don't have 10 people to pass this on to. Actually, almost all of the blogs I follow have already received the award from my sis. I do have one person to pass this along to, though.

  • Mary and her Three Miracles brighten my day. I am so happy that her journey has led her to such happiness and love. Mary writes about her family life and her three blessings, James, Riley and Madeline. Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. I'd tell you by phone, but still no voice so I can't. Hope you beat the volcano back into submission! Good times for sure.

Mary said...

Thanks! It is nice having these blogs to stay in touch. It bridges the distance.

Tell everyone we send our love.