CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ah, Where Did Dolly Go?

Well, I figured all of you were getting a little tired of listening to her every time you hit my Blog. (I could just see all 5 of you hitting the mute button on your computer at the same time.) So, I decided to give you a little variety. I linked up my entire play list to keep things interesting. If you don't like the particular song that is playing, instead of hitting mute just scroll through the list until you find a song you do like. Hopefully, I will have at least one song you like. If not then just go back to muting my Blog. Poor thing, it just wants a voice, too, ya know. It told me so.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Ooh.... Anita Baker. I love her!!!

I'm just loving how much closer our paths are to crossing. It's coming!!! :)