CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Have Found My New Career Choice

When I grow up I want to work for the county. Yes, I said the country. You see, I think it fits my job criteria to a tee:


  1. Good Pay

  2. Not too strenuous

  3. Promotes social interaction

  4. Encourages physical activity

I came to this conclusion after watching the paving crew that was working(?) in our neighborhood on Friday. Take a look for yourself:

As you can see from the gentlemen on the left, they are mastering the art of social interaction. Heck, I bet they were Employees of the Year because not only can they talk, but they can walk at the same time. Now that is muli-tasking at its finest.

Then, we have the two hunky fellas on the right. They are getting their physical activity while they are working (o.k. so maybe the word "working" is a little bit of a stretch. How about I say, while they are getting paid to work). You know they must have burned at least 50 calories walking behind that paver at less than 1 miler per hour.


Finally, we have the gentleman in the back of the paver. (Notice I am protecting his identity so his wife won't find out how hard his job REALLY is.) After observing him, I think I would be able to handle the stress level of the job.

I hope you all will be supportive of me as I transition into my new career. I just hope I am qualified for the job. hmmmmmmm??????????

0 comments: