CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Drum Roll Please..........

I know everyone has been sitting on the edge of their seats to hear the outcome of my first party.......well............. it was a HUGE success. I am proud to say that with my first party I was able to make enough commission to pay for my start-up kit and still have a little somin somin in my pocket. Because I love to have my friends over and cook for them, this was me in my element. Miraculously, I wasn't even that nervous.

I still have so much to learn about the products, but luckily I had Lara here to guide me through, and take over the presentation when I needed her.

Thank you to everyone for their well wishes. It means a lot to me to know that I have so many family members and friends that are supporting my decision. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations, Jenni! That's so awesome.

Pappy & Grammy said...

Yahooooooo! You go girl! Love ya'

overtly trite said...

let me know next time you do one!