CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where Have You Been All Of My Life????



OH MY GOODNESS, this stuff is sinful! I cannot believe that no one thought of this before. I am normally a creamer and 1 Sweet n Low and 1 Equal in my coffee girl, but not anymore. With the Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Creme Creamer everything is taken care of in this one little jug from heaven. Oh, and the best part is that it makes your coffee taste like it has melted whipped cream in it. YUMMO! I do believe that this is going to have to be added to The Ever Growing List of Things I Love! And, yes, Life is Good with my new found friend.




Oh, and by the way, when I dumped my photos from the camera I found lots of others that were suppose to be posted on Blog entries, long ago. So, today will be catch up day on both this blog and Curiously Kaylea. Sorry, I have been a slacker.

0 comments: