CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day: Part Deux

Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day. Enjoy!

Moi - I guess I was really enjoying that card!

Kaylea had to help me read that one!


Pappy must have been bored; I think he fell asleep. That's o.k., we'll remember this come Father's Day!


I don't even want to know what Grammy did to wake him up. It doesn't look too good.


I think she liked it. Thank goodness for Phaltzgraff. Too bad we all bought her new dishes before I started this TOHE stuff.


Thi-Thi opening her Mother's Day presents from Lulu and Mabel. They are such sweet dogs, but I'm quite sure Lulu was the designated driver when they went to the Mall. We all know she is the responsible one of the two.

I'm not sure what was so funny, but this is a frequent expression when we all are together. Belly laughs for everyone!

1 comments:

Pappy & Grammy said...

Ain't telling what I do to wake Pappy! Nope, ain't telling, ain't telling!!!